All NaloxBox units are durable, transparent, polycarbonate, surface-mounted enclosures that provide organizations a solution to protecting and providing access to lifesaving naloxone in an easy-to-recognize cabinet mounted in a central location(s) in your building or organization.
ORDERS TYPICALLY SHIP IN 48- 72 HOURS FOR SMALLER QUANTITIES. PLEASE CALL 401.651.6972 FOR ESTIMATED SHIPPING TIMES FOR LARGER ORDERS
- Clear UV-stabilized polycarbonate cover
- Fast and easy installation with mounting hardware and gasket included
- For indoor use only
- Design allows visibility at any angle
- Includes thumb lock for ease of access
- 1 30 page multilingual (English/Spanish) instructional tear-off guide on how to recognize and respond to a suspected opioid overdose
- 1 Rescue breathing barrier device in red plastic case complete with gloves and alcohol pads
- 1 Eyelet used for secondary padlock or safety seal
- 3 Double-sided adhesive velcro tape for product mounting
We accept all forms of payment.
For orders processed with purchase orders, you may select "Purchase Order" as method of payment during checkout. Please provide us with a copy of your PO at email@example.com.
A 7% State Tax is applied to all orders placed in Rhode Island. Customers who are eligible for tax exemption can note “Claim Tax Exemption” during checkout to remove the tax from the particular order. You are required to send the necessary documents to firstname.lastname@example.org before your order can be processed without tax.
Estimated ship dimensions: 14.2 inches Height x 12.2 inches Width x 6.44 inches Length
Estimated ship weight: 10.5 pounds
This item can be returned to NaloxBox.org.
This item must be returned within 30 days of ship date. See the return policy for details.